ATO created in Agile and Sent Successfully to AIA, Doesn't Show Up in the AIA ECO Queue
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 2.5 to 2.5 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Releasing change order in Agile and passing to AIA, the queue in AIA does not display the message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite 2.5
2. Configure Agile PLM application to interact with AIA previously installed.
3. Create a change order and add an affected item and release the change order.
4. Agile ACS creates Automated transfer order and make sure the transfer status is success.
5. Go to ECO queue in AIA and refresh. It says no data found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms