Unable to Create JMS Connection due to JMS Exception ORABPEL-12133
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack - Version 2.5 to 2.5 [Release 2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications AIA release 2.5 along with PIP - Customer MDM at release 2.5:
When attempting to submit orders in the AIADemo, the following error occurs.
<2010-07-15 09:57:57,051> <WARN> <default.collaxa.cube.activation> <JMSAdapter::Inbound> JMSMessageConsumer_init: Retrying connection;
<2010-07-15 09:57:57,051> <WARN> <default.collaxa.cube.activation> <JMSAdapter::Inbound>
Unable to create JMS connection due to JMS exception.
Please examine the log file to determine the problem.
What is working:
Installed PIPS on top of AIA2.5 Foundation Pack. Before PIPS installation AIADEMO Application was working fine. Customer submitted
some orders and completed those orders successfully. After PIPS installation AIADEMO orders failed due to HumanTask_Actor/
HumanTask_Actor.task error as shown above.
The following steps were taken by the customer.
1. Click on SOA Home
2. Go to Applications tab
3. Select Standalone Applications from the View drop down list
4. Click on the JMSAdapter link
5. Click on the Connection Factories tab
6. Click on eis/JMS/QueueConnectionFactory or eis/Jms/TopicConnectionFactory (based on requirement)
7. Change the password to the SOA Suites oc4jadmin password and click apply button.(No need to restart the server)
8. Changed in oc4j-ra.xml file, so change manually in below file :
9. Submit order still fails with error as shown above.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can not continue with the development, this will affect the Customer milestones.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms