Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack - Version 2.5 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2 to 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is reported in the startup log for Weblogic Server after successful installation of AIA3.0 with Clustered environment.
<Jul 27, 2010 8:51:06 AM CDT> <Warning> <oracle.soa.adapter> <BEA-000000> <JCABinding=> AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess JNDI lookup of 'eis/jms/aiaErrorTopicCF' failed due to: While trying to lookup 'eis.jms.aiaErrorTopicCF' didn't find subcontext 'jms'. Resolved 'eis'>
<Jul 27, 2010 8:51:06 AM CDT> <Error> <oracle.soa.adapter> <BEA-000000> <JCABinding=> AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess Error while performing endpoint Activation: BINDING.JCA-12561
JCA Resource Adapter location error (WebLogic).
Unable to locate the JCA Resource Adapter via .jca binding file element <connection-factory/>
The JCA Binding Component is unable to startup the Resource Adapter specified in the <connection-factory/> element: location='eis/jms/aiaErrorTopicCF'.
The reason for this is most likely that either
1) the Resource Adapters RAR file has not been deployed successfully to the WebLogic J2EE Application server or
2) the JNDI <jndi-name> setting in the WebLogic JCA deployment descriptor has not been set to eis/jms/aiaErrorTopicCF. In the last case you might have to add a new 'connector-factory' entry (connection) to the deployment descriptor.
Please correct this and then restart the WebLogic Application Server
2) $AIA_HOME/Infrastructure/ErrorHandling/src/AIAReadJMSNotificationProcessApp/AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess/ConsumeFaultMessage_jms.jca file contains the following:
<connection-factory location="eis/jms/aiaErrorTopicCF" UIConnectionName="ap6014rems" UIJmsProvider="WLSJMS" adapterRef=""/>
3) connection factory location is different in WLS Admin Console:
4) same issue exist in other jca files in $AIA_HOME/Infrastructure directory
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms