Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials Accounting Hub Integration Pack for Peoplesoft General Ledger - Version 2.4 to 2.5 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Existing ODI Design within FAH to PS/GL PIP uses a "minus select" on PS_FSAH_ACTG_LN. This table now contains over 60 million rows and inserting 18 rows takes 16 minutes
the SYSADM.PS_FSAH_ACTG_LN now has around 65 million rows, the process takes longer and longer to check for existing rows.
2. The process completes sucessfully
3. Consistently taking longer and longer
4. It is only dependant on the number of rows being processed
5. This is specifically for life/400 interface at it contains the large volumes
6. about 1 million rows added every day
7. Observation is based on the actual start and end times recorded within ODI Metadata Navigator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms