Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite encounters error when processing ATO aXML content.
Sites feature is enabled in Agile PLM.
PIP works with the common BOM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a BOM with 2 components,
2. and add 2 Sites to the BOM created at step 1
3. Add one component to one Site, and the other to the second Site.
4. Create an ECO against the BOM created at step1 and the components added at step 3 and release them ( no changes, simply creating the intial release needed for the Stes redlines).
5. Implement the ECO in eBiz
6. Crete a second ECO against the BOM created at step 1
7. Redline the common BOM and remove all common components (do not delete the Site specific components)
8. Redline the BOM specific to the first Site and delete its component.
9. Redline add the same component removed at step 8 back to the Site specific BOM
10. Edit the redline created at step 9 and modify the Quantity (set to 1 by default)
11. Repeat steps 8 to 10 for the BOM specific to the second Site.
12. Release the ECO created at step 6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms