Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Integration Pack for Order to Billing - Version 2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.5 version, AIA Comm PI for Order Mgmnt
When attempting to perform update to an account, after creating the Order (Which is pending to SYNC) in Siebel and try to perform the SYNC to BRM the following error occurs.
$SOA_HOME/bpel/domains/default/tmp/.bpel_ProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingBRMCommsAddSubProcess_1.0_45559eff763daeb4157d3546111b9cda.tmp/BRMCUSTServiceRef.wsdl [ BRMCUSTService_ptt::PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER(PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER_inputFlist,PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER_outputFlist) ] - WSIF JCA Execute of operation 'PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER' failed due to: Location=FM ErrMsg=ERR_BAD_VALUE ErrStr=ERR_BAD_VALUE Field=PIN_FLD_SERVICES RecID=150995066.
; nested exception is:
Location=FM ErrMsg=ERR_BAD_VALUE ErrStr=ERR_BAD_VALUE Field=PIN_FLD_SERVICES RecID=150995066
BRM PIN Log shows the following
Backdating is not allowed before the date of the last status change.
<location=PIN_ERRLOC_FM:5 class=PIN_ERRCLASS_APPLICATION:4 errno=PIN_ERR_BAD_VALUE:46>
1) Account is created on day1. => Siebel
2) Two orders are created and associated to the account on day1. ==> Siebel
3) one order is submit and processed end-to-end and asset is created in Siebel on day1.
4) second order is not submitted due to payment collection on day1.
Second order is created in pending state and is not submitted in Siebel
5) In meanwhile, account is updated and change is reflected in BRM on day2.==> Siebel (Contact Information like email is updated for an account in Siebel and is reflected in BRM)
6) Once payment issue is resolved, earlier created order is sumbitted on day3. ==> (Payment has been received/cleared, and now submit the Order on Siebel end for the pending Order)
Due to this issue, users cannot perform the Order SYNC from Siebel to BRM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms