Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Master Data Management Integration Base Pack - Version 2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product MDM PIP - Siebel Option
When Publishing a Customizable Billable Product from PIM creates a new workspace version for the parent on Siebel for every publish
IMPACT: If a Rule is created in Siebel after the first iteration, those Rules are not getting fired after the second time publish
The New Relationship ID for the same Child shouldn't be created in Siebel. So that the Rules defined will be fired.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created a parent item , add child item (This is a BOM) in PIM.
2. Published the parent item with the BOM from PIM to Siebel by setting the Auto release flag = YES.
3. This creates a new parent Child structure in Siebel. Both parent and child are released in Siebel with the version 1.
4. Create some Rules in Siebel
5. Republished the BOM from PIM to Siebel and set the Auto release flag = YES
6. The behavior is observed as following:
- The child item is not updated and is still version 1
- The parent item is updated and is version 2.
- Rules are not getting fired as well
Note: Child is not changed in PIM at all, but the synchronization is creating a new version of the parent item in Siebel.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms