ORABPEL-02181 Failed Due To Unhandled Bpel Fault.
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Operations Control Integration Pack for Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management and Oracle E-Business Suite Financials - Version 2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.5 version, Sync Supplier Party
When attempting to use the alternative approach to running the initial load of suppliers from Oracle E-Business into Retail documented in the implementation guide,
the following error appears in the SyncSupplierPartyListRetailProvABCSImpl BPEL instance raw XML audit:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Obtain the Endpoint location for the SupplierPartyListEbizJMSProducer. It is like the below URL
http://<SOA Host>:<SOA Port>/orabpel/default/SupplierPartyListEbizJMSProducer/1.0
2. Choose the operation as ProduceSupplierPartyABMInitLoad.
3. Enter the data in From Vendor ID and To Vendor ID fields for which the data should be synchronized from Oracle E-Business Suite to Retail.
4. Click “Invoke” – the suppliers present in Oracle E-Business Suite between the “from” and “to” values are synchronized to Retail.
5. Check the raw xml audits for the composites initiated for errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms