Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is sync'ing from Agile to EBS. The bpel CreateEngineeringChangeOrderListEbizProvABCSImplProcess rolled back and error:
Based on certain scenarios the issue can be encountered. The following is an example of one series of steps which reproduces the issue:
1. Create a new item XXX and only assign to the Master Org.
2. Create an ECO in the Master Org for revision A of the new item.
3. Integrate to Ebiz.
4. Within Ebiz update the revision against the Master Org to B.
5. Update the item in AGile so it is only in a Child Org and no longer in the Master Org.
6. Create a new ECO in the Master Org against a model attaching the new item to the model.
7. Integrate to Ebiz.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms