Inspite Of AIA Flow Successful, Publish Engineering Change Order Update Program Fails with Error "oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParseException: Start of root element expected"
(Doc ID 1925754.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
11.2 Agile - Ebusiness Suite PIP
188.8.131.52 Ebusiness Suite
Concurrent Program "Publish Engineering Change Order Updates" Fails with the error
XMLParseException Occurred in PublishServiceUtil.sendDocument: oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParseException: Start of root element expected.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an ECO in Agile, Sync to e-Business Suite
2. Implement the ECO in Ebusiness Suite
3. Run the concurrent program "Publish Engineering Change Order Updates" to transfer the status of ECO back to Agile
4. Concurrent program executes, AIA services are invoked, and completes in Normal
5. ECO status is updated back in Agile , BUT Concurrent program "Publish Engineering Change Order Updates" shows Completed Error in Ebusiness Suite
The Failure shows there is an error in ECO transfer status, thus leading to confusion and re-submitting same concurrent program again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document