Create Engineering Change Order (ECO) Flow Fails With ERROR: "The TEMPLATE_ID or TEMPLATE_NAME specified is not a valid template."
(Doc ID 1927600.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile-eBusiness Suite (EBiz) Process Integration Pack (PIP) 3.1 or 11.x (x is >=1)
Ebiz 12.1.x (x=3)
When Template is attached to a New Item OR An existing Item Update, Create ECO flow fails with the following Error
The TEMPLATE_ID or TEMPLATE_NAME specified is not a valid template.
Steps to Reproduce:
2 Scenarios are known in which this Error Occurs
In both Scenarios, Common points noted
a. Extensions in the PIP are used as per the Note 1582067.1, to Include the Template Name exists
b. Product Information Management (PIM) is not installed in Ebusiness Suite
Scenario 1: Create Item Scenario
1. Create a New item in Agile, Assign Part Type in Agile.
2. Create ECO for that Item in Agile
3. Sync to eBusiness Suite
4. AIA Services are invoked and Service CreateEngineeringChangeOrderListEbizProvABCSImplProcess fails with the error
Scenario 2: Update Item Scenario
1. Create an Item in Agile, Make sure the Part Type in Agile is populated
2. Attach that Item to an ECO
3. Release the ECO to Ebiz -- Flow is successful
4. In EBiz, Update the Item Catalog Group Code for that Item
5. Update the Item that is created in Step 1 in Agile, Create an ECO for that Updated Item , Release to Ebusiness Suite
6. AIA Services are invoked and Service CreateEngineeringChangeOrderListEbizProvABCSImplProcess fails with the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!