Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Agile Product Lifecycle Management Integration Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile-Ebiz Process Integration Pack (PIP) 11.x (where x is 1 to 3)
ECO status in Agile is changed to Implemented Status, Even If the ECO is only Implemented in the Master Organization (Org) and not in Child Org
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create ECO in Agile -- ECO is assigned to more than 1 Site/Org (Lets say 2 Orgs - 1 Master and 1 Child)
Release the ECO from Agile to Ebusiness Suite
2. ECO Gets created in Ebusiness Suite
3. Implement the ECO in Master Org and Child Org is not yet Implemented
4. Run the Concurrent Program "Publish Engineering Change Order Updates" by passing the parameter "Updated in the last X Hrs" Only.
5. Concurrent Program Completes Normally.
Result: Check the Status of ECO in Agile, where the Status is set to Implemented status.
Check the status of ECO in Ebusiness Suite, the Status is Implemented only in Master Org and not in Child Org yet.
The ECO in Agile shouldn't be changed to Implemented Status until the ECO is implemented in All the Orgs in EBiz
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms