Communications Order to Cash (O2C) Process Integration Pack (PIP) : In Account Synchronization flow, ACCOUNT_NO is not populated in Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
(Doc ID 2058231.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 11.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack (FP) - 188.8.131.52
Communications O2C PIP - 11.4 Beth Page Version
Current Behavior: Syncing a Customer from Siebel to BRM as part of the Order flow, ACCOUNT_NO information is not populated in BRM
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Customer in Siebel
2. Create an Order for that Customer
3. Sync the Order from Siebel To BRM
4. As part of Order Fulfillment, the Customer gets created in BRM
5. This doesn't have the ACCOUNT_NO Populated in BRM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document