Updated OverDue Amount Not Interfaced From BRM To Siebel
(Doc ID 2083404.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 11.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Customer purchases using their Credit Card (Ex: $100).
2) BRM tries to collect payments and due to insufficient funds (could be
other reasons too), the payment fails and the Account enters collections.
3) Collections Process is executed in BRM and New Collection Actions are
generated (COLL_ACTION_IF_VIEW.EventDescr = "Action Created"). ODI and Siebel
EIM Jobs are executed and the Credit Alerts are created in Siebel with
OverDue Amount as $100.
4) Siebel sends a first notification reminder to the Customer that the
OverDue amount is $100 (as per the actions configured). So far everything is
5) Now there has been an update to the OverDue Amount in BRM (due to
adjustments/payments/Billing on BDOM) (say $150).
6) Collections is executed in BRM. However no new records are
inserted/updated in the COLL_ACTION_IF_VIEW for the ODI Job to interface the
updates to Siebel.
7) As part of second notification reminder scheduled, Siebel in sending the
email with OverDue amount as $100 instead of $150.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document