Configuration Error Encountered in Weblogic Details
(Doc ID 2765008.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Integration Architecture (AIA) 22.214.171.124.0 version with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) 126.96.36.199, there is an error during installation.
- customer needs to perform the step "Configuring Pre-Built Integrations by Using Active Configuration" explained in documentation below:
- perform pre installation tasks
- install AIA software using comms_home_installer_generic.jar
- configure AIA by executing "run_config.sh"
- on the screen 'Weblogic Details', provide all relevant details
- on clicking Next, there is an error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document