AIA Session Pool Manager Reports "Error On GetSystemModuleProperty(moduleName= SessionPoolManager, Property Name= SEBL_01.Password)"
(Doc ID 2765445.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Integration Architecture (AIA) 188.8.131.52.0 version, with below versions of edge applications:
Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 7.5
Communications Order and Service Management (OSM) 7.3.5
Issue is that below error is consistently thrown when submitting any order in Siebel:
All business flows including below are failing with this error.
- Synchronize Customer Account Business Flow
- Update Sales Order Business Flow
- Synchronize Fulfillment Order Billing Account Business Flow
- Synchronize Product and Price Business Flow
- Query Product Classes Business Flow
- Create and Manage Trouble Ticket from OSM Business Flow
- Create Trouble Ticket from Oracle AIA Business Flow
- Synchronize Customer Special Rating Profile Business Flow
Steps taken to investigate:
- AIA Session Pool Manager was working normally, however the issue was first noticed after a Siebel Repository File (SRF) Deployment activity.
- Siebel full restart of Application and Web Server restart was performed, followed by AIA full (Admin, SOA, WSM, Node Manager) restart. Issue persists.
- Reverted Siebel SRF, performed full Siebel and AIA restart. The issue still persists.
- The following actions were also tried:
1. Shutdown AIA Application (AdminServer, SOA, WSM, NodeManagers)
2. Shutdown Siebel Application
3. Restart AIA Production Database Instance
4. Start Siebel Application
5. Start AIA Application (AdminServer, SOA, WSM, NodeManagers)
6. Executed Test to Start AIA Session Pool Manager from Enterprise Manager (EM) Console.The issue still persists. Same error was prompted: "Error on getSystemModuleProperty(moduleName= SessionPoolManager, Property name= SEBL_01.Password) from aia configuration properties"
- Tried export of AIASessionPoolManager.jar from pre-prod (as it is working ok in pre-prod) and imported same AIASessionPoolManager.jar to production, issue persists.
- Tried below 'ant' script to deploy the MetaData Service (MDS) again and followed by database instance restart, still same error persisted:
"ant -f /scratch/private/aiacom_test_install/Middleware_wls/soa/aiafp/Install/config/UpdateMetaData.xml -DdeploymentPlan=/scratch/private/aiacom_test_install/Middleware_wls/user_projects/domains/aiafp/soa/aia/MDSUtils/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml -DPropertiesFile=/scratch/private/aiacom_test_install/Middleware_wls/user_projects/domains/aiafp/soa/aia/bin/AIAInstallProperties.xml"
- Undeployed and deployed AIA Session Pool Manager. The issue persists.
- Checked AIA Session Pool Manager Application works properly by transferring it to pre-prod environment and checking that AIA retrieves Siebel Sessions.
- Checked AIA Configuration Properties are correct, properly updated and reflected on MDS.
What could be the remedy for this error ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document