CARD_TYPE Implementation Is Not Present In SyncCustomerPartyListBRMCommsProvABCSImpl
(Doc ID 2831356.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Setup includes integration of Siebel and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) using Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- In PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER_inputFlist, BRM is expecting CARD_TYPE field
- Expected values from AIA to BRM:
- CARD_TYPE Implementation is not present in SyncCustomerPartyListBRMCommsProvABCSImpl AIA 12.2 version
- BRM application is expecting enumerated values from AIA in the field card_type
As this change does not seem to be included in the out of box code, the question is whether the changes are present in newer version of AIA Order to Cash Process Integration Pack (PIP) or is there a plan to implement?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document