Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2014
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for My Oracle Support - Version 10.2.0.5 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the contents of this document apply to Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.X, they are specifically tailored for 10.2.0.5
Checked for relevance on 01-Feb-2014
The goal of this document is to outline common misconfigurations in the Patching Setup page of Enterprise Manager and how to both identify and resolve them.
Correct Configuration Details for My Oracle Support
- Enter a valid My Oracle Support username and password
- The patch update url is https://updates.oracle.com as of 12/01/2010 and is not expected to change.
- Click "test" to validate this setup
Correct Configuration Details for Agent Connection Setting
- Identify a running agent in the environment
- Identify the SSL port the agent is listening on (default=3872)
- Put hostname and port into this URL and set it in the URL field of the Agent Connection Settings
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms