How to Configure and Troubleshoot Enterprise Manager Patching Setup Issues for My Oracle Support
(Doc ID 1058942.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for My Oracle Support - Version 10.2.0.5 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the contents of this document apply to Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.X, they are specifically tailored for 10.2.0.5
The goal of this document is to outline common misconfigurations in the Patching Setup page of Enterprise Manager and how to both identify and resolve them.
Correct Configuration Details for My Oracle Support
- Enter a valid My Oracle Support username and password
- The patch update url is https://updates.oracle.com as of 12/01/2010 and is not expected to change.
- Click "test" to validate this setup
Correct Configuration Details for Agent Connection Setting
- Identify a running agent in the environment
- Identify the SSL port the agent is listening on (default=3872)
- Put hostname and port into this URL and set it in the URL field of the Agent Connection Settings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document