Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 10.2.0.5 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Sep-2013***
Enterprise Manager Grid Control is seeing successfully updated thresholds/collection settings for Oracle Database targets, e.g. the Tablespace Used(%) metric being reset to default values.
- The changes initially persist in Metrics and Policy Settings.
- The changes initially get written to the instance collection files.
- The changes initially can be seen to have been sent to the database target (i.e. threshold changes can be seen in dba_thresholds).
- Within 1 hour the updated settings are reset to their default values.
- The problem occurs for both single instance and cluster database targets.
- The problem occurs when the targets are monitored by version 10.2.0.5.x or 220.127.116.11.x Oracle Management Agents.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms