Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADRCI is a command-line tool that is part of the fault diagnosability infrastructure introduced in Oracle Database 11g. ADRCI enables you to:
- View diagnostic data within the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR)
- Package incident and problem information into a zip file for transmission to Oracle Support
- Diagnostic data includes incident and problem descriptions, trace files, dumps, health monitor reports, alert log entries, and more.
- ADRCI has a rich command set, and can be used in interactive mode or within scripts. In addition, ADRCI can execute scripts of ADRCI commands in the same way that SQL*Plus executes scripts of SQL and PL/SQL commands.
- ADRCI Tool can be located in $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory .
For More Details about the ADRCI utility Please check the following link : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e22490/adrci.htm
The purpose of this document is to describe the predefined purging policies for the ADR incidents and how manually purging can be done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms