How To Clear Active Incidents In Enterprise Manager 11g?
(Doc ID 1206403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADRCI is a command-line tool that is part of the fault diagnosability infrastructure introduced in Oracle Database 11g. ADRCI enables you to:
- View diagnostic data within the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR)
- Package incident and problem information into a zip file for transmission to Oracle Support
- Diagnostic data includes incident and problem descriptions, trace files, dumps, health monitor reports, alert log entries, and more.
- ADRCI has a rich command set, and can be used in interactive mode or within scripts. In addition, ADRCI can execute scripts of ADRCI commands in the same way that SQL*Plus executes scripts of SQL and PL/SQL commands.
- ADRCI Tool can be located in $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory .
For More Details about the ADRCI utility Please check the following link : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e22490/adrci.htm
The purpose of this document is to describe the predefined purging policies for the ADR incidents and how manually purging can be done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document