Grid Console Access: Browser Certificate Expiry Error Since 31-Dec-2010
(Doc ID 1278231.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 10.2.0.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Starting 31-Dec-2010, when accessing Grid Control at the secure upload port (1159), you may get "Certificate Error" as shown in the following image:
2. Accessing the Grid Control console at the secure console port (4444) will cause the following browser error :
(see What is the secure console port for my site? step# 4 in the Solution section below)
- If the OMS is not 10.2.0.5.0 version and not running on AIX, you may ignore the error as it is harmless browser error and communication between OMS and Agents is not affected.
- If the OMS is 10.2.0.5.0 running on AIX, please migrate to new Certificate Authority. Refer to the <Note 1275070.1> AIX Grid Control 10.2.0.5 SSL Communication and Monitoring Issue since 31-DEC-2010.
- This issue will not impact customers who access console via console port and have configured a certificate issued by third-party CA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|For 188.8.131.52 Grid Control|
For 10g Grid Control