Prerequisites For Real-Time Monitoring In Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The Enterprise Manager Compliance features include the ability to monitor certain elements of your targets in real time to watch for configuration changes or actions that may result in configuration changes.
- These features include Operating System level file change monitoring, process starts and stops, Operating System user logins and logouts, Oracle database changes and more.
- The real-time monitoring for these features takes place from the Enterprise Manager agent.
- Some of these monitoring capabilities require specific setup steps depending on the type of monitoring you will do and what Operating System is being monitored.
- This document outlines the specific requirements and prerequisites that exist to use the Compliance Real-time Monitoring features.
- This Document consists of the following six sections:
- Resource Consumption Considerations
- Configuring Monitoring Credentials
- Preparing To Monitor Linux Hosts
- Preparing To Monitor Windows Hosts
- Preparing To Monitor Solaris Hosts
- Preparing To Monitor the Oracle Database
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms