Problem - High number of "no server response". Followed by a fast retransmision.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:APM - Application Performance Management - Version 6.5.2 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 6.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-Nov-2013
There is a very high level of no server response reported in RUEI.
When analysing this in session diagnostics one would see:
- A request done by the client, with no server response.
- Within a few milliseconds the same request is done by the client with a valid response.
When analyzing this on a TCP level:
- The traffic shows that the same request is retransmitted by the client browser
- One of the requests are dropped by the SSL Offloader
- The dropped request has the "Close Notify" flag on the ssl level
This analysis is done using a tcpdump analyzed in wireshark
RUEI is monitoring between the client and a SSL Offloader
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms