EM 13c, 12c: EM Repository's DBMS Jobs Display Invalid Schedule Status in the Console Page
(Doc ID 1470166.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Cloud Control Console:
- Go to Setup/Manage Cloud Control/Repository
- Click on the 'OMS and Repository' (drop-down menu)
- Choose Monitoring/All Metrics
- Expand 'DBMS Jobs Status'
- Highlight 'DBMS Job Invalid Schedule'
- Change view data to 'real time'
This shows some of the internal jobs as Invalid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document