Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Cloud Control Console:
- Go to Setup/Manage Cloud Control/Repository
- Click on the 'OMS and Repository' (drop-down menu)
- Choose Monitoring/All Metrics
- Expand 'DBMS Jobs Status'
- Highlight 'DBMS Job Invalid Schedule'
- Change view data to 'real time'
This shows some of the internal jobs as Invalid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms