Cannot Add Network Profile To OVM Network Definition
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Virtualization - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add network profile to the private network definition in Cloud Control 12c, Enterprise/Cloud/Infrastructure//manage Networks
Steps to reproduce
1. In OVM Manager, create a VLAN group named MyGroup
2. In OVM Manager, create a network based on this VLAN group
3. In EM, synchronize the OVM Manager.
4. In OVM Managed, edit the VLAN group and change its name to ForgetMyGroup, so that VLAN Group ID differs from VLAN Group Name.
5. In EM, add a network profile to the network created in 2.
6. This fails with a NPE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms