EM12c: How to Add Oracle Home Target using Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control emcli
(Doc ID 1603491.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2018
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To use EMCLI to add an Oracle Home target in Enterprise Manager 12c. In order to add an Oracle Home using emcli, the Oracle Home properties must be known. This article describes how to find the Oracle Home properties and how to add the Oracle Home target using emcli.
Note that although this note is about adding the target using EMCLI it is also possible to add an Oracle_Home target directly from the console:
- click on setup/auto discovery results/targets on hosts/
- highlight the ORACLE_HOME and choose 'promote'
- Click on Enterprise/Job/Activity
- Choose Create Job and select "Discover Promote Oracle Home Target" from the drop down list
- click on 'go'
- give the job a name - eg. "OracleHomeFinder"
- select the target machine (where the home has just been added) and click on 'submit'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document