Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To use EMCLI to add an Oracle Home target in Enterprise Manager 12c. In order to add an Oracle Home using emcli, the Oracle Home properties must be known. This article describes how to find the Oracle Home properties and how to add the Oracle Home target using emcli.
Note that although this note is about adding the target using EMCLI it is also possible to add an Oracle_Home target directly from the console:
- click on setup/auto discovery results/targets on hosts/
- highlight the ORACLE_HOME and choose 'promote'
- Click on Enterprise/Job/Activity
- Choose Create Job and select "Discover Promote Oracle Home Target" from the drop down list
- click on 'go'
- give the job a name - eg. "OracleHomeFinder"
- select the target machine (where the home has just been added) and click on 'submit'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms