EM 12c, EM 13c: Setting Database Credentials in Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control [Video]
(Doc ID 1604047.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to set the database target credentials (preferred, named) in Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control
This video was made using Enterprise Manager 12c but the same principles apply for Enterprise Manager 13c
To understand the following topics:-
- How to set the credentials for the Database target
- The different types of credentials
- The order of 'preference' used when credentials are set
- The SYSDBA database credential
- The differences between 'Named' and 'Preferred' credentials
- Sharing Credentials
- Global Credentials
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document