EM 12c, EM 13c: Database Discovery in 30 Mins (Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c) [Video]
(Doc ID 1612019.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Video about Database Discovery in Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control
This video was made using Enterprise Manager 12c, but the same principles apply to Enterprise Manager 13c
To understand the following topics:-
- Discovering a database using target/database/add
- Deploying an Agent on a Remote Platform (including how to obtain the software for the remote platform)
- Discovery using Auto-Discovery
- How the name of the Database Target is Determined
- Changing the Database Name
- Adding a database using EMCLI
- Adding a database using auto discovery results and EMCLI
- About Plug-ins and Self Update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!