EM 12c, EM 13c: Testing the Job System in Enterprise Manager 12c for a Host and Database Target [Video]
(Doc ID 1612675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Video about testing the Job System for a Host and Database Target in Enterprise Manager 12c
Note: This video was made using Enterprise Manager 12c, but the same principles apply for Enterprise Manager 13c
To understand the following topics:-
- What the Job System is used for in Enterprise Manager 12c
- Why an OS job should be the first job tested
- How to run a test OS job on Unix and Windows and view the job output
- An example of a job that fails
- How to run a test SQL Script job
- What happens when a SQL Script job is submitted
- How a repeating job handles username/password changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document