EM 12c, EM 13c: Managing Database Metrics in Enterprise Manager 12c [Video]
(Doc ID 1615379.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Video about Database Metrics in Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control
To understand the following topics:-
- What are metrics?
- Why do we collect metrics?
- How are metrics collected?
- when are metrics collected?
- Demo: How to set Database Metrics
- Where will the database metric alerts be shown?
- How else can we be notified about alerts (eg. different notification methods)?
- Setting the same metric thresholds on multiple database targets
- How to determine exact sql used to collect the metric data?
- Agent evaluated V Server Generated metrics*
- About Server Generated Alerts *
- Demo of a server generated alert*
- Demo of an agent evaluated alert
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document