EM 13c, 12c: The Last Evaluation Date Shown in Compliance Results Does Not Appear to be Current
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Last Evaluation Date in the Enterprise Manager 12c Compliance results may not be up to date.
Where the 'Last Evaluation Date' is shown as follows:
Compliance Results on main Compliance home page
- Click on a compliance standard
- View the "Result by Target", and observe the "Last Evaluation date".
Compliance Results on Target home page
- Go to the target home page
- Click on compliance/results
- Click on the compliance standard, and observe the "Last Evaluation Date"
Compliance Results collected from Repository Views
The compliance results data can be collected by running the following SQL against Repository Views of the Enterprise Manager Repository:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms