Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2015
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Cloud Control 22.214.171.124 you may encounter one or more of the following issues:
- Custom roles created prior to 126.96.36.199 missing in the main roles page.
- Custom Roles created prior to 188.8.131.52 incorrectly displaying administrator owner information.
- Custom roles created prior to 184.108.40.206 incorrectly displaying administrator grantee information.
The main roles pages is accessed from the security menu in the console (Setup->Security->Roles) The incorrect display of the roles and owner information mentioned above does not affect Role or Administrator functionality nor cause any security violations.
Even though incorrectly displayed in the console, an administrators’ privileges and roles, as defined prior to the 220.127.116.11 upgrade, are not affected, .i.e. the administrators will still be able to log in, view and access their intended resources and targets and perform their tasks as expected, as they did prior to the 18.104.22.168 upgrade. The correct administrator information and role assignment is still present in the repository.
Please note the following:-
- It is recommended that role definitions not be modified manually in the repository. It is recommended that the fix be applied by the patch provided by Oracle and released specifically to fix the above mentioned bugs.
- In the event that the patch is not yet available the following SQL can be applied. Oracle does not accept any responsibility for misuse of these SQl statements. These SQL statements should not be used for any other purposes other than to rectify the behavior as it relates to these bugs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms