Support Policy for Enterprise Manager Monitored Targets and Connectors
(Doc ID 1947012.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document briefly explains the support policy for monitored / managed targets and third party connectors supported by the Enterprise Manager framework.
Support polices for Oracle products are defined in the Oracle Lifetime Support Policy guides.
Enterprise Manager honors the support guidelines defined for each product and therefore supports a product's corresponding targets as long as the product is supported. When support ends for a product release, support for that target also ends.
Support guidelines for Management Connectors are aligned with Enterprise Manager and with the third-party product to which each integrates. Support for a Management Connector ends when either support for Enterprise Manager or support for the third-party product ends, whichever comes first.
To ensure that you are always within the Support Guidelines for your Oracle Products, monitor for upcoming support end-dates and stay current with the latest products available, when possible.
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Technology Products (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Fusion Middleware Products (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Applications (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Retail Applications (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Financial Service Products (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle and Sun System Software and Operating Systems (PDF)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document