Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Miscellaneous Plug-ins - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Database files are located on Windows volume mount points.
- Drive G:/ has 1GB of disk space.
- Inside Drive G:/ the volume mount points are configured with bigger disk space.
- The database files are within the volume mountpoints.
2. In EM12C SQL Server target, MSSQL DatabaseFile metric is computing based on the Drive size and not the volume mount point size.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms