BTM UI and Other Components are Running Slow or Not Responding at All
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:APM - Application Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-May-2017***
When running RUEI 188.8.131.52.2 or earlier you notice one or more of the following symptoms:
- The startup of btmMain.ear seems to take a very long time.
- Users are not able to log into the BTM UI.
- Once you log into BTM the UI runs very slowly.
- From looking at the WebLogic administration console you see many "stuck" or "hogging" threads.
- You see an error like the following in the UI or elsewhere in the BTM logs:
Exception='timeout while receiving a message: Read timed out before the status-line was seen'
- Your BTM monitor processes seem to be consuming a large amount of resources
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms