Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempt to save a Job Activity of type "Agents Control Operation" to the Job Library fails with "Copy to Library is not supported for this job type"
This feature is currently not available as can be seen in the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup > Manage Cloud Control > Agents
2. Select the Agents from the list
3. Select one of the control operations (Bock, Unblock, Start Up, Shut Down, Restart, Secure, Unsecure) and then you are taken to Create 'Agents Control Operation' Job where you can schedule a new job to perform the action on the selected agents.
4. On the Schedule tab, schedule a repeating Job
5. Submit the job.
6. Navigate to Enterprise > Job > Activity
7. Select the Job and then Copy to Library
"Copy to Library is not supported for this job type"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms