Siebel Functional test script execution error : Failed to connect to Siebel Client
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Testing Suite - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. A Siebel Functional Test script has been configured as a Test in Oracle Test Manager. Playback works fine in Openscript and Oracle Test Manager.
2. At random, the script playback from OTM might fail with the following :
- Siebel FT script played back via OTM
- Browser Launched
- Login to Siebel executed
- Browser stops at a white page
- Pop up appears with error : Failed to connect to Siebel Client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms