Unable to edit table in export window
(Doc ID 2080408.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
APM - Application Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Browse Data -> All Pages
View Selection : Period
Page views And Application Hits
2. Click on "Open as Export"
3. Right click to edit table
4. Add some new value columns
5. Click apply. table does not get updated
6. Right click and browse the table, the updated column list is on Browse Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|