EM 12c:Patch Related Activity Incorrectly Shows Patch as Downloaded
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EM 12c console, Provisioning and Patching >> Patches & Updates >> Patch related activity shows a patch as 'Downloaded' even though the patch has not actually been downloaded.
Sample steps to reproduce:
1. Login to 12c console as sysman user.
2. Go to Provisioning and Patching >> Patches & Updates section.
3. In the section Patch Search, search for a patch.
4. Select the patch in Patch Search Results and click Download.
5. In next pop up window cancel the download due to some valid reasons like licensing is not available or the plan is to download the patch at a later time.
6. Go back to the Patches & Updates section and the tab 'Patch Related Activity' shows the patch as Downloaded.
Since the download operation was cancelled, the patch should not show as Downloaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms