Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- EM Cloud Control 188.8.131.52.0 version.
- Set Up a Mail Server for Notifications as below:
1. Login to console
2. Click on "Setup"
3. Go to "Notifications"
4. Select "Mail Servers"
5. Under "Outgoing Mail Servers", Click on "Add"
6. Fill the pop-up window. Fill the Host, port, username, password, confirm password fields. Select "Use Secure Connection" as "No"
7. Click on "ok"
8. Click on "Test Mail Server".
Error - <ip address:port number>: Test failed with message: "No authentication mechanisms supported by both server and client" [SMTP Server: <ip address:port number>, User name: email@example.com, Secure Connection: No].
- Similar configuration in 12c works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms