EM 12c : What Privilege is Required by an Enterprise Manager Administrator to Suppress Compliance or Policy Violations?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Which privilege is required by an Enterprise Manager (EM) 12c Cloud Control Administrator to be able to suppress compliance or policy violations in EM 12c?
With the appropriate privileges violations can be easily suppressed as follows:
1. From the Enterprise menu, select Compliance, then select Results.
2. Highlight a compliance standard and click Manage Violations.
3. In the "Unsuppressed Violations" tab, select one or more violations.
4. Click on 'Suppress Violations'.
5. On the Violation Suppressed Confirmation pop up, you can suppress the violation indefinitely or provide a date by which the suppression will end. Optionally, you can provide an explanation for the suppression.
This document describes the privilege grant required for accomplishing the above action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms