Unable to Add Siebel Targets under OEM Admin Groups
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Siebel - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, System Admin
Need to setup monitoring alerts for Siebel plugin via OEM Admin groups.
Created siebel enterprise targets via enterprise discovery which is successful. Now trying to add these targets to OEM admin groups via OEM console to manage admin tasks like setting monitoring alerts, template creation etc...which is not successful Able to add other targets like Database, Middle ware etc..but not Siebel targets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Discover Siebel targets in EM console
2. Make sure all Siebel targets are enabled for monitoring
3. Tried to create template for Siebel, which is working fine.
4. Created admin group and two sub groups
5. Tried to change Siebel server target property with admin group details. But it is not showing under Admin group members.
6. Created separate group "Siebel Test" and added siebel Component to newly created group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms