Announcement: New Extensibility Development Kit (EDK) 188.8.131.52.0 Revision
(Doc ID 2290098.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Extensibility Development Kit (EDK) 220.127.116.11.0 Revision
Support for Flash content is coming to an end from all the major browsers.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control is migrating the flash user interface to an Oracle JET based user interface. Flex content support in Metadata Plug-in Custom User Interface (MPCUI) will be deprecated soon, with no planned future enhancements.
Oracle strongly recommends all plug-in integrators to cut-over flash UI pages to Oracle JET using the latest available Revision of Extensibility Development Kit (EDK) from Enterprise Manager 'Self Update' store.
Detailed Instructions for Downloading the Latest EDK u170321
1. First apply OMS side <Patch 25453518> to the EM 13.2 Cloud Control OMS.
2. Log in to Enterprise Manager 13.2 Cloud Control as a Super Administrator user.
3. Navigate: Setup > Extensibility > Self Update:
4. Ensure that Self Update connection is in online mode.
If not, in offline mode you can download the updates.
For more details, please refer to this reference:
Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Administrator's Guide
Chapter 21 Updating Cloud Control
5. In the Self Update console click on folder Extensibility Development Kit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!