Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 to access Enterprise Manager Cloud Console UI page. After applying <Patch 25904769> - 184.108.40.206.170718 PSU or <Patch 25731746> - 220.127.116.11.170718 PSU to the OMS, a blank page is returned when navigating to the following pages (but not limited to):
- Home page of any database target -> Administration -> Storage -> Tablespaces. The login page is not shown.
- Home page of any database target -> Performance > Top Activity
This issue is seen on multiple navigation which need login screen for target database.
Additional links which are affected are:
- Setup -> Security -> Administrators -> Create
- Setup -> Security -> Administrators -> Create Like
- Group -> Members -> Add
- The default page shown immediately after login may be blank if the welcome page is set to Databases (USERNAME > Welcome Page > Databases)
1. These Console pages are displayed without any issues in other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
2. IE version in which this was noticed - Version :11.0.9600.18762
3. Issue was not reproducible in higher IE versions, for example - Version 11.576.14393.0CO
Applied one of the below PSU patches to the OMS:
<Patch 25904769> - 18.104.22.168.170718 PSU to the 22.214.171.124 OMS
<Patch 25731746> - 126.96.36.199.170718 PSU to the 13.2 OMS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms