EM 13c: CDB/PDB Reporting Down in EM Cloud Control when Using a Shared Server Connection Though they are Up and Running.
(Doc ID 2371790.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Enterprise Manager 13.2+
- A shared server process, which can service multiple user processes is used.
- Pluggable database targets belonging to a multi-tenant (CDB/PDB set) RAC database reporting down in Enterprise Manager 13.2 console though they are up and running.
- Test connection is successful from the monitoring configuration page for both CDB and all PDBs.
- Cluster database is reporting up as well as the CDB.
- Pluggable databases have shown down since discovery.
- Pluggable databases have also been seen to show UP intermittently.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document