EM13c: Export Job Fails When Executed From Cluster Database
(Doc ID 2387252.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 13c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to export data using EM13c, from cluster database, the export job fails.
The following steps are used to start the export job:
1. From cluster database homepage, select "Schema" ->"Database Export Import" -> "Export to Export Files"
2. Log in database as system user and select "Table" and set Host Credentials.
3. Select "Add" and select one of the table. For example, SCOTT.EMP.
4. On "Export: Options" page, set Directory Object for log file.
5. On "Export: Files" page, set Directory Object for export file.
6. Enter job name and submit job.
Error message when browser locale is English:
expdp tried from EM 13c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document