Stack Overflow on Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware Control 12c R2 (12.2.1.x.x)
(Doc ID 2405444.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* Issue seen with Enterprise Manager For Fusion Middleware Control.
* Issue seen with SOA 18.104.22.168.0 version spanned across multiple nodes.
* Admin and EM console are inaccessible.
* The AdminServer JVM becomes unresponsive.
* Stack Overflow occurs.
* Stuck and blocked threads are present.
* sun.misc.Unsafe.park is present.
On SOA 22.214.171.124.0 version installed with Enterprise Manager (EM) For Fusion Middleware Control, both the EM and Weblogic Admin Console become inaccessible as result of an unresponsive JVM state.
When the issue is happening it is also observed that the AdminServer has blocked threads which result in stuck thread state.
The following error is seen in the SOA domain (AdminServer) log:
Issue happens as result of no particular changes on the environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document