Data Masking: Unable To Set Sensitive Column Type From Drop Down List
(Doc ID 2553892.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to set sensitive column type from drop down list
em db plugin bundle patch 126.96.36.199.170418
Target DB 188.8.131.52
Set Sensitive Column type windows does not list all the sensitive column
types when try to change the type for sensitive columns in ADM.
Only top 25 types listed.
1) Create ADM from Enterprise>Quality Management>Application Data Model.
2) Add Sensitive Column in Sensitive Columns tab.
3) Select the sensitive column for which you want to change the type
4) Open the Actions menu, then select Set Sensitive Column Type.
5) The Set Sensitive Column Type pop-up window appears, Check the list.
Result: Only top 25 types listed. others can not be found in this window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document