Understanding Of Monitoring Global Data Services (GDS) Targets And Discovering in EM Cloud Control
(Doc ID 2582077.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learn more about monitoring of GDS targets using Enterprise Manager cloud control
- What is Global Data Services
- Global Data Services Architecture
- Discovering Global Data Services (GDS) Targets
- GDS targets metadata, default collection, and metric scripts
- Availability of Global Service Manager target
- Availability of "Global Data Services" & "Global Data Services Pool" targets (gds_cloud & gds_pool)
- Availability of Databases and Services showing in Pool home page
- Known Issues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document