EM13c: Provisioning Database Features Selected In The Create Database Deployment Procedure (DP) are not saved
(Doc ID 2611672.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Enterprise Manager (EM) Cloud Control:
- Saving create database DP not saving the selected db features.
- When no features are selected it’s not persisting the selection. After reload, GUI shows db options from template instead of user selection.
- When there is no listener selection, the changes are not persisting.
- When multiple time save happens the DB option values are getting lost in between.
- When more than default DB template features are selected while saving, it persists only the features available in the template. The remaining selections are lost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document